[html-formfu] Checkbox attributes

kewei xiao kewei.xiao at nald.ca
Fri Oct 26 19:56:10 GMT 2007

Hi Carl

     Is there any way I can call a javascript function when a checkbox
is checked.  In my app, I have a group of checkbox reside in scrollable
box, when one of the checkbox is checked, a javascript function will be
called and display a proper box below.  But I don't wanna the box to be
shown when the checkbox is unchecked.  I have tried to use

     attributes_xml => { onclick => "calledFunction()" } OR
attributes_xml => { onchange => "calledFunction()" },  none of them work
as I expect.

Hopefully you can give me some hints.  Thanks

Ke Wei