[html-formfu] RFC: enhanced when

Jonas Alves jonas.alves at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 18:43:23 GMT 2007

On 26/10/2007, Carl Franks <fireartist at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm worried that tying validation in with the stash is a bit messy.
> The stash is supposed to be temporary user-space, that FormFu doesn't
> touch.
> Granted, we do store the catalyst context in the stash, so that we can
> retrieve DBIC models.
> What sort of use-cases do you have in mind for this?

Sometimes I want to get different behaviors if the form is being submitted
for a create or for an update. I usually  put this kind of information in
the stash (DBIC::Validation::FormFu does it for me putting there the
dbic_instance beeing update).
Do you have a better suggestion for something like this?

Cheers
-- =

Jonas