[html-formfu] new 'force_default' attribute for elements

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 09:40:16 GMT 2007

On 14/09/2007, Mario Minati <mario.minati at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Friday 14 September 2007 11:10:02 Carl Franks wrote:
> > Tests needed! :)
> Done.

++

> > Also, regarding this snippet...
> >
> >     # if the default value has been changed after FormFu->process has been

I missed the "default" bit when I first read it - i understand now.

> > > BTW: I changed the formatting of a complex ??:?: to understand it.
> >
> > Ok, but try to keep formatting changes to a separate commit, so if
> > anything needs rolled back, it's easier.
> I wanted to, but I had no net put it in svn when I did that. Won't happen
> again. ;-)

It's not really that big a deal - and I probably break the rule myself
occasionally - it's just good practise.

> By the way, what editor do you use for development? At the moment I just use
> kate from kde, but I think I'm going to switch to eclipse and epic.

I use eclipse/epic, but YMMV - it's a dog if you don't have the CPU
and RAM to run it well - it's a lot happier since I upgraded to 2GB
RAM last week.