[html-formfu] Extention of DBIx-Class-HTML-FormFu

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 16 21:40:34 GMT 2007

Hi Carl,

the next extension I would like to write is for DBIx-Class-HTML-FormFu to
allow a preprocessing of the names of the input parameter names.

The form I'm creating now is providing the same fields (address data) for two
different addresses and I would like to circumvent the manual creating of  a
dataset (the belong into the same db table), instead I name the
fields 'person_street' and 'company_street' and tell the populate_from_form
function to remove the 'person_'/'company_' part of the fieldnames and ignore
all others that don't match.

What do you think.

Greets,
Mario