[html-formfu] small typo fix

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:34:20 GMT 2007

On 19/09/2007, Thomas L. Shinnick <tshinnic at io.com> wrote:

> I'm still marveling too much to write anything...

I can't tell if that's good or bad :(

It was a bug, but because the test suite only tests adding a
Transformer to a single element, and not onto the form, it wasn't
being hit.

I've switched it to use an array instead, so the names aren't repeated
like that.
The reason for the number of different builders, is that all of
FormFu.pm, Element/Block.pm and Element/_Field.pm have constraint()
methods (and the like), but they all have to work slightly
differently, so the common internals are broken out to separate
functions.

I would like to clean that all up, but if you beat me to it - patches
are welcome!

Cheers,