[html-formfu] Follow-up regarding large numbers of checkboxes

Brian Cassidy brian.cassidy at nald.ca
Wed Sep 26 13:35:13 GMT 2007

Hi All,

This is just a quick follow-up to share my work-around for rendering a
large number of checkboxes.

I was able to deduce that the biggest problem was the number of TT2
INCLUDE statements that had to be processed. So, I just created a new TT
file which is a dumbed down version of the regular templates combined
into one template.

By eliminating that processing the page now displays at a normal rate,
rather than the ~13-15 second lag I had been experiencing.

Maybe this will help someone else...

-Brian