[html-formfu] Passing values to from the config to custom templates

Tobias Henöckl hoeni-formfu at sisyphus.de
Thu Apr 24 13:48:07 BST 2008

Hi,

Carl Franks schrieb:
> Every form and element has it's own stash, which is just a hashref
> that you can use for things like this.

That's perfect. This way I can pass all the relevant stuff...

> There was talk a few months ago about providing access to the original
> objects, for each
> element with something like [% self.original_object %] - but I can't
> remember whether anybody did it or not.

The stash is perfect for what I need in the cases I mentioned. Thank you!

Is there a proper way to access the catalyst context object from within
a FormFu snippet aside from something like self.parent.stash.context
which does doesn't seem very portable to me?

Tobias Henoeckl