[html-formfu] new formfu.org domain

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 10:28:33 BST 2008

2008/8/1 Moritz Onken <onken at houseofdesign.de>:
> It would be great to have some kind of online editor where you
> can edit or create a formfu config file and view the result
> in real time.
> These files can then be stored as examples for other people.

I had been hoping to have a "online-form-builder" project for $work -
which would have meant doing the groundwork for exactly this.
Unfortunately, it looks like that's been delayed long-term.

I think it'll need to be done using some kind of introspection, so you
can easily build up a list of available elements, constraints, etc.
And what methods are available for each.
The alternative would be just to create a config file listing
everything the user should be able to add/access. - This would be a
lot less work up-front - but would need constant maintenance to keep
it in sync with the code.