[html-formfu] Constraint on a joined field (CompoundJoin)

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Sat Aug 2 09:14:16 BST 2008

Added a second test (actually renamed the first one to
constraint_compoundjoin.t)
repeatable_compoundjoin.t tests a join block in a nested repeatable
block.
I can't find the right field names.

If I render the form the field names are
"nested.nested.end_1.enddate_1" which is
awkward. I also tried nested.end_1.enddate_1 and nested.end_1.enddate.
No luck yet

any ideas?

both tests are in svn xt/