[html-formfu] warnings using date field

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 09:26:08 BST 2008

2008/8/23 Geoffrey D. Bennett <g at netcraft.com.au>:
> Hi there,
>
> I was getting some warnings from FormFu (0.03003) when trying to use a
> date field.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but my example was
> pretty simple:
>
>    - type: Date
>      name: delivery_date
>      label: Delivery Date

Can you send a full example of a form config you're using?
(specifically, I'd like to know what blocks/fieldsets there are, and
whether they're using nested_name)
And also what you're doing with the code when it causes the warning.
And finally, which version of perl you're using.

I'd like to figure out what's causing it - as I'm not sure why that
patch should be necessary, and what it's fixing.

Cheers,