[html-formfu] HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC 0.03006 uploaded to cpan

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:39:26 GMT 2008

And just for good measure, I've also uploaded a new Model-DBIC !

0.03006 2008-12-03

    - options_from_model() - If we've a Catalyst context but no schema on
      the form stash, use config values for 'model' and 'resultset'

    - update() - if a checkbox/radio value isn't submitted, and the column
      is NOT NULL, set it to 0 (zero), not DEFAULT VALUE.

    - Tests for new ComboBox element.

    - Modified delete_if_true example to no longer use "delete" as a
      form item name - this is bad!