[html-formfu] "Column 'id' in field list is ambiguous"

Jens Schwarz blacky6767 at gmx.de
Mon Dec 8 13:03:35 GMT 2008

Hi Carl,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 08:38:34 +0000
> Von: "Carl Franks" <fireartist at gmail.com>
> An: "HTML Form Creation, 	Rendering and Validation Framework" <html-formfu at lists.scsys.co.uk>
> Betreff: Re: [html-formfu] "Column \'id\' in field list is ambiguous"

> 2008/12/4 Jens Schwarz <blacky6767 at gmx.de>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't know if the problem I have is the same as in
> http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/html-formfu/2008-January/000845.html . pmvers HTML::FormFu
> tells me that I am running FormFu 0.03005.
>
> It looks like it may be the same issue.
> If you follow the responses in that thread, you'll see it was fixed -
> though you'll need to make a slight change to your form config file.

hmm, it seems I am missing something: I now have edited my edit.yml from ...

- type: Text
  name: name
- type: Select
  name: genres

- type: Text
  name: name
- type: Select
  name: genres
  model_config:
    default_column: me.genres_id

(By the way: "db: default_column: me.genres_id" as mentioned in the January-thread did not work for me - I did not find this "db" attribute mentioned.)

Now I can call my edit action in Catalyst, but when I want to save the edited data (i.e. press the 'Submit' button), I get a new error message:

DBIx::Class::ResultSet::count(): DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'me.genres_id' in 'where clause' [for Statement "SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM genres me WHERE ( me.genres_id IN ( ? ) )" with ParamValues: 0='2']