[html-formfu] Model::DBIC: label-style text field

onken at houseofdesign.de onken at houseofdesign.de
Wed Dec 17 08:51:06 GMT 2008

Hi,

I want to create a shopping cart with formfu. Actually the dialog where you
see all your items and you can update the quantity of them. This is the
only editable field. As label I use the product title. But also want to
show the price and total. Both are avaiable from the row object.
If I add an element "- name: price" it renders an input field, which is
what we all expect. But I want it to be a simple label.
My dirty workaround:

- name: price
  model_config:
    label: price
  attrs:
     style: "display: none"

Well, this works but an attacker could easily fill in the hidden form field
and can change the price (bad!).

Is there an element I could use?

cheers,

moritz