[html-formfu] Model::DBIC: label-style text field

onken at houseofdesign.de onken at houseofdesign.de
Thu Dec 18 13:32:12 GMT 2008

> There's no way to currently do it, while still using Model-DBIC to
> populate the field.
> Maybe adding a 'readonly' model_config() option would be the best
solution?

It would be so much easier if we had an element like Element::Label.
But I have no idea how this would be implemented because it needs to be
read only and has no input field.

- type: Label
  name: price

would be great. I could put this in a multi element and my cart is ready to
go.
But model::dbic has to ignore it if there is a param "price" with a value.

moritz