[html-formfu] Problem with DBIC and multiple item with belongs_to related element

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 17:23:22 GMT 2008

I've been struggling with an issue where I have a DBIC row object,
which has several related rows, each with a belongs_to relation within
them, which I wanted to render in a form as a SELECT element.  However
I have never been able to make that work within my application
(typically I cannot make it fill the SELECT options when there is more
than one item in the form).

So I have tried to make a test case that replicates this.
The test case fails in a different way - it doesn't even get the
related rows (although the select appears to fill with options).

As I'm going round in circles on this, I have attached a patch to the
HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC distribution which adds a new test set -
which currently fails.

I'd appreciate a prod as to just where I am going wrong....

Cheers
	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]