[html-formfu] Deflator/Inflator::FormatNumber

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:45:46 GMT 2008

2008/12/18  <onken at houseofdesign.de>:

>> What do you think about an element "Number" which has the de/inflator
>> already set?
>>

> I changed Inflator::FormatNumber to a filter because now you can add number
> constraints on it.
> I also wrote an Element::Number and commited it. Please have a look.
> Tests are avaiable in t/deflators and t/elements

I'm afraid I've had test failures trying to install Number::Format.
Until the problem's fixed [1] I'm going to have to add the Number
element and the FormatNumber deflator and filter to MANIFEST.SKIP so
they're not included in the cpan distribution.

[1] http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=37391