[html-formfu] Options from model?

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Fri Feb 8 13:28:35 GMT 2008

Hello.

I have a DBIC-based schema, which I want to formfuify.

I have migrated my form to config-files, and that seems to work
nicely, but I am having some trouble with populating my select-boxes
with options.

I looked at the source of HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC, and it had an
options_from_model method, but it only returns them. Should I manually
set them on the right element, or is there some way to automate it
that I just haven't found?

The object I try to edit belongs_to a folder, if that makes any
difference.

- andreas