[html-formfu] Question about DBIC-integration

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Mon Feb 11 06:50:44 GMT 2008

Hello :)

I know got my options_from_model working nicely, just two small
questions:

1: line 36 checks data_type against a regexp without checking for
definedness/truthness, which results in alot of warnings for schema/
sources that do this:

__PACKAGE__->add_columns(qw/id title blabla/);

second question:

I need to constraint my options in a select based on the user that is
logged in. Is that possible, or should I start tailing trunk and try
to cook up a patch that lets you specify a token or somesuch replaced
by $c->user->id for instance?

- andreas