[html-formfu] Catalyst basecontroller troubles this time :p

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Mon Feb 11 08:00:14 GMT 2008

Hey :p

I have a "common" action that a lot of other actions forward to, to
generate a form I include on several pages.

I use the sub add : Local : FormConfig {} to load the form-configs,
which works great, except that the action I forward to also populate
$c->stash->{form}, thus overriding the form already populated.

Is there any way to give FormConfig two parameters, and the last one
being the name I would like it to put it in the stash under? I can
prolly try to provide a patch if that is desired.

If thats not possible, how can I create the form in the action by
myself and still have label_loc etc just magicaly work, without
duplicating too much code and config?

- andreas