[html-formfu] More questions about selects :)

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 15:15:18 GMT 2008

On 12/02/2008, Andreas Marienborg <omega at palle.net> wrote:

> On Feb 12, 2008, at 11:14 AM, Carl Franks wrote:
>
> > Oh, and do you have commit access?
> >

> No, and I prolly should submit some patches first?

Well, you might be new to this list, but you did contribute to
HTML-Widget and we've chatted on irc, so I'll give you the benefit of
the doubt that you *can* code, and you're not going to create svn spam
/ chaos ;)

(and google kindly emails me about every commit)

In the best traditions of opensource, scratch your itch!

If you have/create a google account (and send me the relevant email
address, if it's different to this one), I'll give you commit access.