[html-formfu] HTML::FormFu::Model::LDAP

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:15:37 GMT 2008

On 13/02/2008, Andreas Marienborg <omega at palle.net> wrote:
> Is it OK if I go ahead and add this with the same interface as the
> DBIC model? or should it be a seperate dist?

hmm, yeah, it might be a good idea to make it a separate dist.

it'd probably be best if I also broke HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC out into
a separate dist too - for one thing, it would make the test files a
lot clearer - not having to check if DBIx-Class is installed - if it's
a separate dist, we can just add DBIx-Class to the prereqs.

You can just create a new directory under trunk/ and start the new
dist in there.

Thanks for the numerous commit emails I've been seeing throughout the
day - they gladden my heart ;)