[html-formfu] Question about DBIC-integration

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:36:54 GMT 2008

On 11/02/2008, Andreas Marienborg <omega at palle.net> wrote:

> I need to constraint my options in a select based on the user that is
> logged in. Is that possible, or should I start tailing trunk and try
> to cook up a patch that lets you specify a token or somesuch replaced
> by $c->user->id for instance?

okay, I've now added a plugin system :)

I've also created a new dist at trunk/HTML-FormFu-Catalyst/
which contains a Catalyst::StashUserID plugin - which hopefully will
work in conjunction with Select's condition_from_stash to provide this
functionality.

If you try out the Catalyst::StashUserID plugin, can you let me know?
- as I've not tested it yet