[html-formfu] Patch to allow "today" as the default date

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 21:20:13 GMT 2008

On 15/02/2008, Brian Cassidy <brian.cassidy at nald.ca> wrote:
> Moritz Onken wrote:
> > I'd suggst implementing
> > http://search.cpan.org/dist/DateTime-Format-Natural/lib/DateTime/Format/Natural/Lang/EN.pm with
> > this feature.
>
> That's really cool -- but can we justify yet another chain of dependencies?

The only dependency DateTime::Format::Natural has that we don't
already list is Test::MockTime - and it's test results are good, so
I'm happy to add it.

Because we already allow you to pass a strftime to default(), I think
we should create a new default_natural() method, otherwise things
would get messy.

The only DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::* module on cpan is EN.pm,
so lets not bother making that configurable ;)

If you take this up, Brian, could you add a test for it too?