[html-formfu] New release?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:04:18 GMT 2008

On 22/02/2008, Andreas Marienborg <omega at palle.net> wrote:
> Is there any plan for cutting a new minor-release any time soon?

There's a few things that need completed before the next release:

* need to finish the model changes, so that all changes that deprecate
features/methods are pushed out in a single cpan release to minimize
the impact
* need to document what's been documented, and what the deprecation policy is
* I'm going to remove the model methods from Element::Block (they were
broken until after the last cpan release, anyway, so I know no-one's
using them)
* the new MultiForm feature needs documented, and although I've tested
it with a test Cat app, I want to move one of my projects over to
using it, just as a sanity check
* Date element - new default_natural() method needs documented