[html-formfu] self.form.has_errors in TT templates

Steffen Schwigon schwigon at webit.de
Tue Jan 15 07:56:54 GMT 2008

Hi!

I upgraded HTML::FormFu (0.02003) and
Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu (0.02000).

I use it with TT templates, regenerated the root/formfu files and
everything generally works.

However, I'm somehow unable to find the replacement of something I did
before:

  [% IF self.form.has_errors %]

The has_errors() method works inside the Catalyst controller, but not
in the TT template (I need it in file "form").

As a workaround I'm also not sure how to transport the result of
has_errors() from the Catalyst controller into the template in another
way.

Any hints?

Thanks.

Steffen