[html-formfu] Model::DBIC - dealing with SELECT boxes from lookup tables

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 15:15:13 GMT 2008

Hi,

I've just committed a patch for Model::DBIC with tests for dealing
with SELECT boxes loaded from lookup tables (for belongs_to
relationship).  It needs to have the schema on the stash - if you just
put the Catalyst context there it will not work.  I think we agreed
that schema on stash is better - because it does not tie the Model to
Catalyst.  I am also volunteering to change the
Catalyst::Controller::FormFu to put the schema on the stash - and then
we could delete the old code dealing with Context.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/