[html-formfu] HTML-FormFu-DBIC

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:26:38 BST 2008

2008/7/28 Marcus Ramberg <marcus at nordaaker.com>:
> Hi.
>
> What's required to get the -DBIC collection of formfu integrations to CPAN?
> I'm particularily dependent on HTML::FormFu::Element::DBIC::Select and
> ::Constraint::DBIC::Unique.

To be honest, I'd forgotten the trunk/HTML-FormFu-DBIC/ directory existed :(

I think the Constraint::DBIC::Unique could probably just be bundled in
the HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC distribution.

I'll need to take a look at the Element::DBIC::Select, and see what it
does that Model::DBIC::options_from_model() doesn't do - I'd probably
rather just merge any extra functionality into options_from_model(),
and get rid of both Element::Select::DBIC and Element::DBIC::Select.
Would that likely cause any major problems?

I see there's also a Validator::DBIC::Model - I'll also need to take a
look at it, and find out what it does.

Cheers,