[html-formfu] new formfu.org domain

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 18:08:22 BST 2008

I registered the domain formfu.org back in June, but have only now had
the time to do anything with it.
At the moment, the homepage is just a collection of links to
already-existing resources.
http://www.formfu.org/

I've moved the CSS Cat-app over - it lets you esasily test css against a form:
http://www.formfu.org/cssapp

I've also copied across the client-side (JS) constraint mock-up files:
http://www.formfu.org/tmp/client-side-constraint.html

These were both previously on the fireartist.com website - those url's
now just redirect to the new site.
I've got an idea for the design and something of a logo - but those'll
have to wait a bit.
If anyone has any ideas for the site - do let me know!