[html-formfu] two form in one page

hallouina-formfu at yahoo.fr hallouina-formfu at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 2 18:57:58 BST 2008

Hello,

self answer :

 $form->process($c->request);

was failing. I believed that it was not usefull because I read here :

http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?action=revision_view;page_name=form_processing;revision_id=20071018102834

this :

    # using the FormConfig attribute is equivalent to:
    #
    # my $form = HTML::FormFu->new;
    #
    # $form->load_config_file('root/forms/my/controller/bar.yml');
    #
    # $c->stash->{form}   = $form;
    #
        # so you only need to do the following...

    my $form = $c->stash->{form};
But unfortunatly it was a bad copy of the documentation.

Thanks for the documentation.

Antoine.