[html-formfu] I18N translations

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 21:44:51 GMT 2008

2008/11/22 Octavian Rasnita <orasnita at gmail.com>:

> I've attached the translated file to romanian language. The module is UTF-8
> encoded and it contains UTF-8 special chars.
> So maybe it needs adding "use utf8;" at the beginning, but I don't know if
> it is really necessary, so I didn't added it.

Thanks - I've added it to svn.

I've added a "use utf8" - it is necessary for any file containing unicode.
I'd already previously added it to the en.pm file in svn, so that it's
already there for people copying it as a basis for other translations.

You'll find the en.pm version in svn also has some strings that
weren't in the last cpan release.
I'll be making another cpan release in the next few weeks, if you want
to update ro.pm before then.

Cheers,