[html-formfu] Date + Time Select boxes?

Jens Schwarz blacky6767 at gmx.de
Wed Nov 26 13:45:06 GMT 2008

Ok, that works for my time field - i.e.:

- type: Multi
  name: mytime
  elements:
  - type: Select
    name: hour
    value_range:
      - 00
      - 23
  - type: Select
    name: minute
    value_range:
      - 00
      - 59
  - filter:
    - type: CompoundJoin

But that does not solve the problem with a 'Date' element and such a 'joined' time element as I cannot put a 'Date' element inside a 'Multi' element.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a