[html-formfu] Displaying 2 forms in the same page

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 17:01:30 BST 2008

Hi,

    I am working on a Catalyst app, and I need to display a login form in
every
    page, (which could be shown or it could be replaced with a "logout"
button
    or link).
    In some pages I also need to display a second form and if I use the
    parameter FormConfig for loading it, the content of this form is shown
in 2
    places.

    What's the suggested way of handling this problem?
    Should I create the login form manually in every page using $c->form?

    Thank you for any hints.

Octavian