[html-formfu] Modify a submitted value before storing it in thedatabase

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 08:19:00 BST 2008

Thank you for the suggestion. I have read the POD doc for DBIx::Class::EncodedColumn and I will try to see if I can make it to cooperate well with the Catalyst helper that create the DBIC classes.

I have read that "Note: The component needs to be loaded before Core.", so I don't know if I can make it work if I don't modify what's above the "# DO NOT MODIFY THIS OR ANYTHING ABOVE"...

Thank you.

Octavian