[html-formfu] form->process not working!

Ben Sommer ben at bensommer.com
Sat Oct 18 22:53:04 BST 2008

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 5:33 PM, Carl Franks <fireartist at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/10/18 Ben Sommer <ben at bensommer.com>:
> > Thanks for the swift response, Carl.
> >
> > The dump you requested is attached.
>
> indicator() is set to 'submit'
> but your submit button is named 'save', so submitted() will never be
> true, as there's no submitted parameter named 'submit'

Thanks Carl -- good catch that the submit button was named "save".

Unfortunately, I do this on purpose -- I explicitly check for this field and
don't use the "submitted()" or "submitted_and_valid()" methods.

My "$form->params" data structure is still undefined after I invoke
$form->process($c->request) -- whatever element names I use.

Any more hunches on this?

Thanks very much!

> If I can double-dip (while I have your ear) is there a reason all my
> "autofieldset" styling has disappeared with the new version upgrades?

Are you using the vertically-styled example css that comes with the
> distribution?
> I think the last release that had a change that could affect css
> targetting was 0.03000.
> What was the last formfu version that definitely worked with your css?

Pretty sure it was 0.03001 I was using, and unknown on the first question.
I'll take a close look -- thanks for the lead on this.