[html-formfu] Debugging segmentation faults

Stephen Shorrock stephen.shorrock at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 1 10:31:56 BST 2008

Dear List,

I'd just like to say that I haven't been using FormFu for long. Infact only
since your link appeared on the Catalyst list.  In that short time though
I've been impressed at how easy it has made form generation, it could
certainly save a lot of work.

I do have a bit of a problem however.  It might not be FormFu, but my usage
of FormFu has coincided with segmentation faults appearing in my Apache
error_log.  These segmentation faults seem to appear after three of four
consecutive requests to a   : FormConfig Catalyst Controller Action.

I was wondering whether anyone had experience of debugging these sorts of
errors withing Apache and Catalyst, what's the best way to go about doing
this?

Maybe it could be simply something wrong with the FormFu config that I am
using?

Stephen