[html-formfu] Best approach for multiple item editing

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 13:35:42 BST 2008

On 30 Sep 2008, at 13:23, Carl Franks wrote:

> You can do most of this already with a Repeatable block element, and
> HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC

Yay - I'll look at those tests

> I have an example Catalyst application, which also supports adding new
> rows by doing a round-trip to the server - but I'm not sure if it's
> working at the moment, and unfortunately I won't have time this week
> to look at it (and I'm on holiday next week) - but if you want a look
> at it after that, give me a shout.

Examples would be great, but given a prod in the right direction I'm
happy to go exploring myself.

> Btw, the HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC documentation on cpan is horribly
> out of date. It's been improved somewhat in svn, but is still missing
> a lot.

Thats worth knowing - it now at least appears that the main FormFu
module on CPAN is pretty fresh.

Cheers
	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]