[html-formfu] Highly incorrect manual for HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC!

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 07:54:52 GMT 2009

2009/4/8 Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil at over.ru>:
> Moritz Onken wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> this is already fixed in svn.
>
> "magic" names or manual? Are there MORE magic names, like "search", "update"
> or something?

The documentation example has been fixed.
The code can't yet be fixed because of a limitation in DBIC's handling
of inflated cols. I tried getting some guidance on the dbic mailing
list, but I'll have to chase it up again.

The CAVEATS section of the HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC docs mentions not
using any names that clash with DBIC built-in methods.
See the docs for DBIx::Class::Row for method names to avoid.