[html-formfu] Request advice RE FormFu and join tables

Dennis Daupert ddaupert at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:14:38 GMT 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 4:15 AM, Moritz Onken <onken at houseofdesign.de>wrote:

> Did you read the documentation of HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC?

Yes, I did, as mentioned in this paragraph in my post:

In HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC I see examples showing yaml configurations for
updating tables that are related to one another -- via foreign keys, but I'm
not sure how to apply the example logic to my situation.

I'm looking for HELP in finding the correct configuration settings, which I
so far haven't found.

Thanks for ratifying that there ARE FormFu configurations that will address
the situation.

/dennis