[html-formfu] ping moritz: RequestToken

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 21:56:46 GMT 2009

2009/4/14 Moritz Onken <onken at houseofdesign.de>:
> Hi Carl,
>

> there is still this failing test t/01basic-token.t which fails.
> In t/lib/MyApp/Controller/TokenExpire.pm I set a negative expiration time
> but it get's lost somewhere while the plugin tries to set this expiration
> time on Element::RequestToken.
>
> I made accessors for all those config options in Element::RequestToken and
> Plugin::RequestToken should set those on the element, but this does not
> happen.

Sorry, I'd forgotten about this!

I think I've narrowed it down a bit.

When adding an element with
    $form->element({ type => 'Foo', arg => 'foo' })
internally, that extra 'arg' is set after $element->new() is called.

In Element::RequestToken->new, it calls
    $self->default( $self->get_token )
which uses expiration_time() before your custom value is set.

I've tried getting around this, by moving the default(get_token) into
a pre_process() method, but that just makes things worse ;)
I'm still figuring out how the RequestToken works, so I'll need to
have another look at this tomorrow.