[html-formfu] HTML::FormFu::ExtJS 0.070 released

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Tue Apr 21 12:58:33 GMT 2009

Hi,

I just uploaded HTML::FormFu::ExtJS 0.070 to the CPAN. I had to wait
for HTML::FormFu 0.04 to be released because we depend heavily on the
new Model::HashRef.

Changes from 0.05:

0.070
     - added ExtJS::Panel
     - fixed handling of localised attributes
     - deprecated HTML::FormFu::ExtJS::Grid
     - factored out a lot of code to HTML::FormFu::Model::HashRef
     - added support for ComboBox and DateTime
     - added a helper for ExtJS.grid.ColumnModel (->column_model)
     - added "x-requested-by : ExtJS" as baseParam to every form
     - #44818 fixed (buttons use 'value' config value for text instead
of 'name' like FormFu)
     - fileUpload: true is set on the form if there is a File field

     !!!IMPORTANT!!!
     - there have been some changes to grid_data and companions
       some of them might change the json output. Please have
       a look at the documentation to see what changed!
0.06
     - grid_data: Checkboxes are set to true if checked
     - grid_data: using blessed objects: fixed error when method not
existing

Have fun and thanks to all who contributed!

Moritz