[html-formfu] ExtJS::REST

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Sun Apr 26 15:54:31 GMT 2009

Hi Mario,

I had a quick look at your latest commit to ExtJS::REST. I think we
should always call process_on_GET. The fact that I didn't call it was
a bug. I removed the config option for that and hard coded process in
the GET method. I hope this is fine with you.

respond_with_model_values is unnecessary because the -
 >validation_response method returns the form data in the "data" key.
Do you have any other reasons why we need this?

What is the point of find_method? I think it is a good idea to make it
configurable, but I can only think of "first" as a custom find method.
Maybe you could add your motivation to the docs.

I changed the behaviour of 'default_rs_method' to call a default rs
method if present. It's name is derived from the class name. REST uses
Moose now and requires Catalyst::Runtime 5.8.

And it would be great if you could add tests for all the features you
add :-)

cheers,

moritz