[html-formfu] has_many relationship represented by a select

Petar Shangov pshangov at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 14:11:40 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am using HTML::FormFu with HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC in Catalyst.

I have "articles" and "categories" tables, with each article belonging to a single category via a "cat_id" field, with the respective "belongs_to" and "has_many" relationships defined in the schema classes. In the "articles" form, I want to display a select input with the category names as options (the "categories" table has a "name" field, and may also have other fields as well, but I do not care about them in the "articles" form). What is the best way to do this? I have tried several approaches and I could not get either to work (can post details if necessary).

regards,

Petar Shangov