[html-formfu] applying a filter

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Thu Apr 30 15:09:53 GMT 2009

I am unable to figure out what was decided here. I am trying to set up a
simple page to accept a new user with an encrypted password. would
someone be able to show me what I need to add to my config file,
subroutine and my .yml file to make this work?

I only ask because it seems the answer put forward by David Schmidt
where he wrote his own filter, was rejected.