[html-formfu] FormFu::Model subclassing

Nick Spacek nick.spacek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 12:49:14 GMT 2009

(I haven't run this code recently) I'm not trying to use Model::HashRef, but
this is the test that I tried with it. My assumption is that $f->{ title }
would be set after the form is submitted, but dieing there shows it isn't.
If I place debug output in the update flow in Model::HashRef when it is
looping through the form elements, it is clear that $element->default is not
returning any values.

In Controller:
sub update :Chained('root') Args(0) FormConfig {
    my ( $self, $c ) =3D @_;

    my $form =3D $c->stash->{ form };
    $form->default_model( 'HashRef' );

    if($form->submitted_and_valid) {
        my $f =3D {title =3D> ''};
        $c->stash->{ form }->model->update( $f );
    }
}

Form config:
---