[html-formfu] variable form config file

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Tue Dec 29 06:55:52 GMT 2009

Good afternoon,

On 28/12/09 at 9:20 PM -0800, Steve Rippl
<rippls at woodlandschools.org> wrote:

>Can I set that file name using a variable, essentially off one
>of the url args, so that I could use a different file depending
>on the variable passed?  I'd like to parse different files
>under different conditions but not build all new controllers
>for each case.

There are examples in the documentation for doing that:

<http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu>

Specifically the Synopsis shows the code that is used with you
use :FormConfig, so rather than using :FormConfig, just use
:Form and the example code to load the desired config file.

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    〠 PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt