[html-formfu] Include Catalyst::Controller::RequestToken in C::C::HTML::FormFu

onken at houseofdesign.de onken at houseofdesign.de
Tue Feb 10 21:47:06 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm almost done with this.
But I have a problem with the Element::RequestToken I wrote.

It contains some accessors like "session_key" which I created with
__PACKAGE__->mk_item_accessors ( qw( session_key ) );

But I cannot set this value:

->elements({type => 'RequestToken', name => $self->field_name, session_key
=> $self->session_key });

The new constructor in Element::RequestToken looks like:

sub new {
  my $self = shift->next::method(@_);
  my %params = @_;
  $self->session_key('__token');
  return $self;
}

Which should set the default to "__token"

Any ideas why this does not get overwritten?

Thanks

moritz