[html-formfu] Possible bug - Submit element when forms have errors

Greg Coates greg at coatesoft.com
Tue Feb 17 23:30:36 GMT 2009

I think I might have found a bug.  I have HTML::FormFu version 0.03007
installed.  Here's what's happening.

I created a form that ends with the following 3 submit buttons:
---
   - type: Submit
     name: submit
     value: Save for Later
   - type: Submit
     name: submit
     value: Finish
   - type: Submit
     name: submit
     value: Cancel

These display as expected.  However, if the form is submitted, contains
errors, and then is re-displayed, the buttons all contain the same text.
  Here's the HTML that is generated:

<input name="submit" type="submit" value="Save for Later" />
<input name="submit" type="submit" value="Save for Later" />
<input name="submit" type="submit" value="Save for Later" />

All the values get set to the same value for some reason.

Greg Coates