[html-formfu] Re: HTML::FormFu::Constraint::DateTimeRange - comments requested

q quarky at quantentunnel.de
Thu Feb 19 08:34:18 GMT 2009

> On Sunday 15 February 2009, Malcolm wrote:
>
>> I did send this module a few days ago to this list, but did not receive
>> any
>> comments.
>>
>> Is there no interest in such a module?
>
> I'm interested, I just haven't had time to look at it. Work periodically
> eats
> all my spare time, and as they don't pay me for the catalyst project I'm
> working on at home, my development time is very sporadic.

 That's no problem for me :-) I just felt a bit neglected since all the
discussions in this list was going on happily and nobody seemed to care.
 Anyway, I am very happy with html-formfu (I have my problems - especially
with the repeatig of elements, but that seems to be under work as I recon
 from what is going on in this list).

 Thanks for your reply. I am not a seasoned perl programmer so my code is a
bit clumsy, but as far as I can tell it works for me at the moment.