[html-formfu] multiple config_file_paths?

Daisuke Maki daisuke at endeworks.jp
Mon Feb 23 04:49:45 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to create sort of a plugin mehchanism where I can dynamically
add forms to my cat app. however, catalyst is failing to find the config
file from the new path. That's understandably, but is there a way to
intelligently add additional search paths for C::C::H::FormFu?

this is basically what I want to do:

  /foo/form
     -> searches /path/to/core/root/forms/foo.yaml

  /bar/form
     -> search /path/to/plugin/root/forms/bar.yaml

and I want the above to exist in the same cat app at the same time.

any ideas? should I patch HTML::FormFu::config_file_path to handle
multiple paths ?

--d