[html-formfu] Repeatable attribute and auto_id

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Thu Feb 26 19:00:22 GMT 2009

I am trying to use the javascript and CSS code from formassembly.com to
create my own forms using Formfu. I have most of it done and I plan on
writing up some tutprials to explain how it all works. I thought Form
Assembly was using Formfu, bt I guess that's not possible if there's no
way to get at the container tag.

My only problem is that Form Assembly places id tags into certain areas
that I don't have immediate access to. I can alter the javascript to fix
it, but I would rather use their code unmodified. It is open source and
freely available.

I guess I'm not asking a question here. Just broadcasting my intentions.